Friday, July 3, 2009

Latest NYX Haul - Sale on New Items



Okay so I know I already have tons of makeup, but I know I don't have as much makeup as other gurus on youtube. Anyways, my NYXCosmetics.com package arrived today and I was so excited because if you haven't seen yet, they are having a 50% OFF SALE on new items that include single e/s, trios and lipglosses. Of course I had to buy all of the lipglosses because they are pretty shades of nudes. I'm absolutely in love with my purchase of a round lipgloss in Whipped that I bought. It is the perfect shade of nude that looks natural. I also bought a few single e/s. Check out the video for a more detail look and after you watch the video go to nyxcosmetics.com and check out the sale for yourself. I don't know when the sale ends, so go today and don't wait until it's too late.

Single E/S - $2.50
Trios - $4.00
Mega shine lip glosses - $2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment